what was your first shot gun?

My first shotgun I shot was my dads 870 12 ga. My first shotgun bought when I was 14 was a Winchester Ranger model 120 20ga. I delivered alot of newspapres to buys that gun. Still have it.

single shot stevens 20 ga my dad bought. I still have it just killed a rooster with it last week. The first one I purchased was a remington 870 12 ga I sold that tho(I still regret that)

My first shotgun was a mossberg 12ga. pump that aside from a very unlucky raccoon who was in the wrong place at the wrong time and a couple of squirrels I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with it.
Now the first shotgun I shot a pheasant with was my next gun,a New England Firearms 20ga. single shot witch only wounded my first pheasant and after a mile or so chase through the field,wouldn't ya know the killing blow came frome the butt end of the gun.

20 guage Ducks Unlimited Greenwing single shot was first gun I remember shooting, but both 12 and 20 Browning A5 Light models given to me by my dad when I was born (they were good and broken in when I was old enough to shoot em).
________
Ferrari 312 specifications

Last edited:
madwell for me it was the charles daily feild hunter DU edition. piece of crap all it has done is not fire. the fireing pin just doesnt always hit the primer. i have sent it back to the manufacture 3 times now:mad:

Back