What Kind of Pheasant Hunter Are You?

The Weekend Warrior

Most common, family friendly version of "The Addict." Busts butt during week so weekends are free. Pros: Doesn't see spouse for 12 consecutive weekends. Cons: Doesn't see spouse for 12 consecutive weekends.

That fits me pretty well.

The weekend Warrior. Love to go more but I have to pay the bills. I need to win the power ball!

I had to laugh when I read the veteran. I always do my best to put everyone else in the "right" place yet the birds usually flush were I'm working.:confused:

That really ticks guys off. Then I get tick off because they're ticked off at me when I'm doing all I can to get the birds to flush in front of them. Flowing this?

Then........ well it just turns into a mess and they all hate me at the end of the day unless I somehow work some magic and get birds to flush in front of them. Then everyone's all smiles. Man, time to start hunting alone!:D--1pheas4

me too!

I too posted a guy I took hunting in a great spot. He had maybe 20 birds fly over him. He missed them all. I was laughing the whole time while he swore after every time he shot.
People I take always ask "where to next" drives me nuts.... I am not a guide I do not know how they can do guiding.
I do like to hunt alone or with one other guy .. I am typing from my hero slowwwww.

People I take always ask "where to next" drives me nuts.... I am not a guide I do not know how they can do guiding.
I do like to hunt alone or with one other guy .. I am typing from my hero slowwwww.

"I am not a guide".....lol.:cheers: I've been taking trips alone in the early season. Just me and the dog just for this reason. It's bliss!!:) --1pheas4

Back