What happened to

Hey did anyone answer the original question yet LOL. M its just part of the shortage on every component. The good stuff is high in price and hard to find. The crap is available and cheaper. Shot shell powders are in as high a demand for the high end stuff as 22 and rifle, pistol powder. I have been looking as well. Gave up for now till panic buying and hoarding stops. I just scored some varget rifle powder after looking for almost a year. 22 has not been on the local shelf for nearly 2 years. Fed prem is top quality and also the powder to load it. And it is the fed premium pheasants forever load he is talking about people. Your not going to see a change for a while Moe. Just gotta pay the price, find a sub for a while, or vote out the reason this is happening. Plain and simple.

These shells are available again in Walmart. Same price. At least in Manhattan Ks. They have 4's, 5's, and 6's.

Good to know! I still have 13 boxes and keep debating on buying more. I probably have enough for a few seasons but.....

Good to know! I still have 13 boxes and keep debating on buying more. I probably have enough for a few seasons but.....

I debated my self. Pretty sure I have enough in the basement for the rest of my lifetime and a good chunk of my daughters but I ordered another case just because. Price never goes down so figure grab another one and now I should be set.

I ordered another flat last night. I probably have enough shells downstairs now to last the rest of my days.

Moeller,

I believe you're from NW Iowa ? Anyway they do have some Federal PF shells at the Spirit Lake Walmart. I think they only have 6 shot left.

I just ordered 4 cases. This is "the" shell, period end of story. Speed does kill, there is no bp, no rem, no nothing that compares to this load. Its nice to see things coming back to earth in price. I wish I had the doe to order 50 cases at 10 bucks. I don't care if I pay 20, I will still shoot this ammo when it counts. Trials hunting etc. I go through a couple cases a year at least. With the nut bag broad yapping about gun control again all over TV. I would not be surprised if the panic starts up all over again. Hopefuly Federal will keep pumping them out, and places like Rodgers will stay grounded and fair on price. 119 is a good deal as well.:thumbsup:

Federal Pheasants Forever loads at Walmart. Used to get them for $13.

I saw them here at Walmart in Watertown, SD. Don't remember the price since I wasn't in the market.

Back