What a crew

Well big mama finally calved:thumbsup: The cow had twins bull and a heifer:10sign: Only probelm bull was a little weak and got pushed back:( Not to worry I'm bottle feeding it and put it in the dog house:eek: My dog house is alittle bigger then most it's an old hog nusery 30ft by 30ft. I think browndog actually likes the calf. Maybe he'll teach it to hunt rabbit:D Hope it don't want to ride in the pickup going to get kind of crowded.

Congrats to you and big momma.:10sign: Does this meen we all get a blue and a pink bubble gum cigar?:D

Well big mama finally calved:thumbsup: The cow had twins bull and a heifer:10sign: Only probelm bull was a little weak and got pushed back:( Not to worry I'm bottle feeding it and put it in the dog house:eek: My dog house is alittle bigger then most it's an old hog nusery 30ft by 30ft. I think browndog actually likes the calf. Maybe he'll teach it to hunt rabbit:D Hope it don't want to ride in the pickup going to get kind of crowded.

Why am I thinking of the theme song to Beverly Hillbilly's right now?

It's pretty cool when you can get twin calves.
Like a bonus check at the fall sale.:thumbsup:

We have a longhorn auction coming up in March want to add some color and horn to your herd Coot?
20 months old 43" tip to tip
IMAG0035.jpg

Them longhorns won't go in my headgate:D Nice looking nice nose ring too:thumbsup:

The guy on Beverly hillbillys was always happy he's my roll model:cheers:

Them longhorns won't go in my headgate:D

Coot those horns will fit into a head gate you just let them twist there head till they fit.

These will not fit. 62" tip to tip I sold this guy a few years back.

IMG_0431.jpg

I wasn't worried about the horns fitting through the headgate. Just worried how long the horns are on those longhorn calves when they are born?:eek:

I wasn't worried about the horns fitting through the headgate. Just worried how long the horns are on those longhorn calves when they are born?:eek:

Thats funny.
(True story) I have had more people ask that.
I tell them the horns are soft when fist born then we can twist them to get the shape we want.:D

Coot what type of cattle do you run? I got out of the cow calf thing a few years ago and now just raise a few steers a year.

Back