Well Bred/Field Irish Setter Pups

V-John

Three puppies available from a great breeding of Irish Setters.
They are sired by FC Heiligsepp's Blick and out of Russell's New Day. They are 4 months old and have been introduced to the blank gun, and been on birds, as pictured at 7 and 12 weeks. They are very stylish and incredibly intelligent.They are showing great potential to be very nice gundogs and hunting companions. They are crate trained, well socialized and have been raised in a family setting. They are absolutely full of personality and love to be around people and must go to a family setting. Microchipped and vaccinated. If interested, please feel free to email me at jwm1784@yahoo.com or PM me.

Setternut's son in law has one and they are very happy with that little guy. He is progressing very nicely.

I will try and post some pictures. Thanks guys.

These dogs will be moderately to shorter ranging dogs. They really are sweet, well natured dogs too.

Last edited:
Wish I had some video of Milo, we have put him on birds several times now.
He is pointing, will back for a while, and will retrieve.

He will make a fine bird dogs, and will be one of the best looking Irish Setters you are going to see.

20150322_1103201.jpg

THanks for the kind words Steve, we were thrilled when Blaine and Laura said they would take one. I'm glad things are working out so well.

Back