Webguy....where are you?

Well, I have been talking with several different pheasant hunting outfitters and it sounds like I have a lot of interest for a few more Ultimate Pheasant Hunts.

It sounds like that John character from Wisconsin will join us if the dates match up.

I'll plan some more concrete plans at the end of the summer when we all get a itchy trigger finger for the roosters.

Yeah JMBZ71, you need to make it over to MN for some hunting. You should see me shoot... or not.

UGUIDE doesn't miss, so I like to stay away from quick draw mcgraw.

Chris/Ryan,

Muchos gracias for the invites! I don't think I'll be able to make it up for the Grouse hunting but let me know when you're planning your Ultimate Pheasant Hunts this year and I'll try my best to coordinate my schedule accordingly. I do appreciate the offers guys and I hope this "Cheesehead" from Wisconsin can get together for a hunt with you guys this year. I hope to see the famous Uguide "quick-draw" and the infamous Webguy "catch-and-release". :D :thumbsup:

John

Hey, the Benelli works sometimes...

I shoot a gun like basketball. Some nights i can score 30 points with no problem other nights I can't hit a broad side of a barn and am part of the bricklayers.

Ryan,

I can relate. Some days the birds seem to fall; other days, I'd swear I'm shooting blanks. Like with most things, the fun of it's the challenge. By the way, I just got back into bird hunting 6 years ago myself. :thumbsup:

John

Well thats good to hear. How did you get into pheasant hunting?

I got into it because I started the infamous pheasantcountry.com. I wish that site I started would just go away, but it's here to stay I guess. I need the loyal PC.com forum board fans to migrate over here. But... I'll shut my mouth... we got some loyal UPH people here which I appreciate!!

You my boy blue!
:cheers:

Well thats good to hear. How did you get into pheasant hunting?

My Dad used to take my brother & I pheasant hunting when we were teenagers but I really couldn't get into it then. I guess my mind was on other things (girls & fast cars would pretty much cover it ;) ).

Now that I'm older and wiser, I understand the zen of pheasant hunting. Gotta give the ol' man props though for getting me & my brother into it.

John

Hey, the Benelli works sometimes...

I shoot a gun like basketball. Some nights i can score 30 points with no problem other nights I can't hit a broad side of a barn and am part of the bricklayers.

I have seen you shoot a basketball, its like watching a 3' blind kid try to play b-ball.....can only imagine how you are with a shotgun.:nutz:

Last edited:
I love the level of respect I get in my own forum board. Nice to have you on board goose_caller.

:thumbsup:

I love the level of respect I get in my own forum board.
================================
Rodney2.jpg

================================

Back