Wanted e collar

BARTELS GUNDOGS

I have a young guy that has been training with me on week ends he is in need of a e collar ,he's on a very limited budget (lost his job) and is working 2 lower paying jobs nows .He's a real good guy I'd like to help him out but I don't have an extra collar. right now he uses my collar when we train on week ends but needs one of his own for hunting and training during the week. If anyone has one they can sell VERy reasonable let me know......Thanks

Try a wanted add in his local craigslist. I picked up used dogtra for $50 with very little use. Ended up selling it to a buddy in the same predicament.

I have a Tri T field 70. 2 dog, It works fine. I went to dogtra. It is the last flashlight style transmitter, but the collar recievers are small ones. Has the 5 level dial and remote on and off. case and the 3 chargers.It's probably 9or so years old, was up dated once, and has not been used for about 4 years. The spring style antenna had a crack in the plastic so I covered it up with duct tape. But other then that the only knock was the size of the transmitter. It comes with the sling or belt holder for that though so it does not seem so combersome. 50$ pluss shipping. It was close to 500$ new.

Last edited:
Collar clinic is the way to go:10sign:

Here it is, Charged it up and it is going on 2 days running now and still going. Original reciept from collar clinic. Manual, and up date reciept from collar clinic. Works fine on all 5 levels, tried it on myself only once though, I won't be doing that test again. Paid 499$ new. Still a good unit. could use rubber caps for charger plug holes on recievers, and antena has electric tape on cracked plastic, or can get new one. Those caps and antenna are cheap, or it works fine the way it is. Comes with the case shown. Dependable unit. Has on off built in transmitter, for remote on and off, which is nice just push button on transmitter and hold for 7 seconds and it turns on or off. Up date at collar clinic in 2001

PC100047.jpg

PC090044.jpg

PC090043.jpg

Last edited:
Really

sorry I missed out on that one .Our powers been out from the storm oh well snooze ya lose I guess:confused: If anyone else knows of a good deal let me know I'd really like to help this guy out .......Thanks

Back