Walk-in areas any good or waste of money

my2britts

I am just a good ol boy from idaho, in the military and now live in the fort collins area. Have heard there are birds to the east, but not a lot of public land that way. Are the walk-in areas any good or should I go knocking on doors.

Thanks

Just a guy that wants to see his dogs work, if I make the shot... hey, i get to see the retrieve

The walk in program has drastically improved eastern Colorado pheasant hunting. I remember years well before it was established and it was better to drive all the way to NE. Now, you can count on some walk in areas for birds and it sure is nice to be able to use land without asking permission first. Buy a walk in stamp and contribute.

I hunt only private ground. But the other day just south of Kirk along the highway there was some walk-in. I saw a ton of birds. It was late afternoon when I was driving by.

If you do not want to waste your game time by farming WoW Goldor other games gold, you can through Usfine to solve your problem, where they are for Buy WoW Gold , WoW Powerleveling service, not only faster and more are security guarantee, what ?s more, they also provide unconditional refund service, which offers you the most solid guarantee for placing order!

What does this have to do with this thread? Looks like you're trying to sell something to me. There is a thread for classified advertisements and this isn't it.

I havent been on this site forever but to Kansas brit I was hauling hay from that area and seen quite a few birds in those walk-in areas flying and walking from one side of the road to the other. I am not a person trying to sell anything it was just an observation.

Back