waconda inn beloit kansas

lo lwhat thread was it that you do it and your boys start laughing ? I still chuckle at that, tell the story again I may have messed it up

oap,

you headed to mcpherson valley wetlands or beloit this season?:D

I can't remember the thread. Toad started it. Search, "threads started" when ya got a story to tell. We oughta make it a.....sticky thread.

Last edited:
oap,

you headed to mcpherson valley wetlands or beloit this season?:D

I can't remember the thread. Toad started it. Search, "threads started" when ya got a story to tell. We oughta make it a.....sticky thread.

I am going to go to McPherson and meet up with brown dogs ,i like going to new spots I have never hunted that way before, and I will make a call to my farmer friend out at Beloit last year he told me to stay home now that's bad!! Now back to taking a crap story lol seemed like you said you were with your boys and you went in front of the truck and your boys were cracking up lol.

I am going to go to McPherson and meet up with brown dogs ,i like going to new spots I have never hunted that way before, and I will make a call to my farmer friend out at Beloit last year he told me to stay home now that's bad!! Now back to taking a crap story lol seemed like you said you were with your boys and you went in front of the truck and your boys were cracking up lol.

I'm just cutting up about these guys naming locations specifically....I was once that short-sighted and man did I live to regret it.

I had an emergency 10-200 in a dove field one morning, just before shootin' time. We were in milo that day and there were dove everywhere. We'd lost a few throughout the day, so we decided to drive back to town and get the dogs. My eldest Brit rolled in it on her way back from picking up a bird. She ran right to my buddy and he reached for the bird and gave her a pet as a reward....my reward was now on his hands....it was a long ride home in the Chevy Luv that day.

Oh heck oap, I don't wanna drag this thread out with new crappin' stories. I'll find that old thread later:D

I'm just cutting up about these guys naming locations specifically....I was once that short-sighted and man did I live to regret it.

I had an emergency 10-200 in a dove field one morning, just before shootin' time. We were in milo that day and there were dove everywhere. We'd lost a few throughout the day, so we decided to drive back to town and get the dogs. My eldest Brit rolled in it on her way back from picking up a bird. She ran right to my buddy and he reached for the bird and gave her a pet as a reward....my reward was now on his hands....it was a long ride home in the Chevy Luv that day.

Oh heck oap, I don't wanna drag this thread out with new crappin' stories. I'll find that old thread later:D

I am rolling my girlfriend just asked me why are you laughing at 6 in the morning I hate mornings she just read this she said that is so disgusting lmao whats even better is when your dog snaps on it and starts eating it wow!!!! im going to throw up now:D

I remember sleeping in my local guys combine garage....sleeping in my truck (the shop garage was heated). Now it is motels/hotels all the way.

Greg

wtf where we gonna park! you got your handicap sticker? right?:D

Back