virus

I told my wife today while I was sitting at the puter desk that I thought I had gotten a VIRUS, she said without hesitation that it was probably one of the guys from that pheasant site you always go to. When I told her I meant I thought I was coming down with a cold she said yeh well it was probably one of your shooting buddies who gave it to you than. I said whats up honey you aimen to go through menapause and again without hesitation she said Jim what does the first 3 letters of menapause spell, well after cyphering fer a minute I figured it out and told her honey dear it spells men, she again with no hesitation explaimed ta me, that is why we get irratible because of men. Well I said a few things she did not like so now I am in the dog house AGAIN.
Guess I will just keep my mouth shut,, but the last time I tried that it backfired as well.
Think me and the pups aim ta go hunt sumpen, anything. :)

I told my wife today while I was sitting at the puter desk that I thought I had gotten a VIRUS, she said without hesitation that it was probably one of the guys from that pheasant site you always go to. When I told her I meant I thought I was coming down with a cold she said yeh well it was probably one of your shooting buddies who gave it to you than. I said whats up honey you aimen to go through menapause and again without hesitation she said Jim what does the first 3 letters of menapause spell, well after cyphering fer a minute I figured it out and told her honey dear it spells men, she again with no hesitation explaimed ta me, that is why we get irratible because of men. Well I said a few things she did not like so now I am in the dog house AGAIN.
Guess I will just keep my mouth shut,, but the last time I tried that it backfired as well.
Think me and the pups aim ta go hunt sumpen, anything. :)

dont feel bad... although, my wife knows im the one with money and she drives my name on the title ONLY truck... so on occasions shes scolded me and i said you can drive the $900.00 Merc Grand Marq to work if you like... she usually shuts up OR i remind her that she spends money on things she WANTS and not NEED and I can freeze that assest.

you need LEVERAGE!!! works every time. every time my wife storms out the house on her way to work.. i come out.. wanna drive the car? she usually tells me sorry.

Back