Vikings vs Packers

Really?? Are you kidding Coot. Think about what the dirt bags in NO did to our QB Bret the year we could have won it all. It happens all the time. To our team more then once in history.:D;) So, maybe now it's time for the vikes to take off the gloves and black and blue a few others to climb back in this thing the next couple years. It's not the National woosy league so hit em hard I say, it's foot ball. I would love to see some fumble causing big hits.Vikes can beat any one if they do what they are suposed to do and play togeather. They need to play as a team is all. Fine time to start.:thumbsup: Getting hurt is part of it as other teams have done. I believe it will however be the pack to win tonight, but it would be a hoot if the youngster kicked their butt.

I not scared, Vikings go down hard. Petersons the one that gets hammered and maybe Ponder. Packers Win big on monday night football. :cheers:

i see the angry one has risen. the full moon must have made him come out and howl:D i hope ponder has a good game. the vikes need to develop a young QB. maybe the packers have inspired them to train a young QB and not go to the old folks home for one.;) i dont want to see anyone get hurt regardless what team they are on. oldest boy will have shoulder surgery # 4 in dec. at Mayo clinic and has had an ACL replaced in his knee also. football was hard on him. Now to try to out arrogant the cooter.. i think bigfoot's are really just ultra fanatical viking fans that are to ashamed to live with the general public after there last super bowl lose. living in the wild that many years would make anyone hairy and smelly:eek: GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38-7 late in the fourth. Ouch for the queens!!! Poor angry queens fan wishing a great qb would get hurt. That is the only way the Pack is going to slow down. The dynasty is in its infancy with this group. We need Clifton back to shore up that line. I love how Allen is hogtieing or whatever he is doing when they are getting their ass*s handed to them. Too funny. Keep on them Coot!

wow 9-0 and rogers ties mannings SINGLE SEASON record of 9 games with a QB rating of 100 or more!!!!! what a STUD GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to make a beverage and what the hell, missed 2 touchdowns!!!

I hate to disappoint guys but I'm going to keep my mouth shut on this one:D Angry Viking fans probably going after Jared Allen he said he hoped the PACKERS win it all:eek: Now theres a man thats seen the light:thumbsup: GO PACK GO:10sign:

Maybe Allen should come play for us. We need help on the D line. That statement he made has got to p1ss off the queeen fans!!! Man, if our D can get right we are going to be a very scary team. Go Pack Go!

Man, go back to your green beer on the couch with your cheese on your head. If you guys are going to dish it out, you should be able to take it to.

38-7 late in the fourth. Ouch for the queens!!! Poor angry queens fan wishing a great qb would get hurt. That is the only way the Pack is going to slow down. The dynasty is in its infancy with this group. We need Clifton back to shore up that line. I love how Allen is hogtieing or whatever he is doing when they are getting their ass*s handed to them. Too funny. Keep on them Coot!

Well Labman, the vikes got their butts kicked and then some. yes, I think the Pack is on track for a very good season. Poor vikes are really short on good players, trying to make WR's into running backs and so forth........Bob

Yes they did get their butts kicked, by a good team. I don't have a problem saying that. I hope we can come back next year and put a respectable team on the field that can compete in this division.

Well Labman, the vikes got their butts kicked and then some. yes, I think the Pack is on track for a very good season. Poor vikes are really short on good players, trying to make WR's into running backs and so forth........Bob

I love how Allen is hogtieing or whatever he is doing when they are getting their ass*s handed to them. Too funny. Keep on them Coot!

That my boy is called "calf roping" in rodeo terms. Hey the guy's leading the league in sacks. At least he's doing his part as apposed to much of the rest of the defense.:thumbsup:

Back