Vikings Cancell Practice!!!

dc240nt

Practice at the Vikings stadium was delayed nearly two hours today, after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the ground. Police were called to investigate. After a complete analysis, forensic experts
determined that the white substance, unfamiliar to most of the
...players,...was in fact, the goal line. Practice resumed after Police
decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

Knock Knock.....Who's there........Owen.......Owen Who?.........O and 2 like the Vikings!!!!

Why doesn't North Dakota have a professional football team? Because then Minnesota would want one too.

Sorry Guys!

lol. cant wait till vikes play greenbay at green bay. the coot and i have tickets!!! hopefully there are still openings because funnelcloud wants to go to.

240, After jokes like that you call yourself a Minnesotan. I was called a traitor for less...........Bob

Last edited:
That coming from a guy who lives in a town with a name like "Moorhead"

Don't get me started with "Moorhead" jokes, they will ban me for sure...;)

Last edited:
You know what Moorhead has that Fargo doesn't??......................
..........................................................................................
..........................................................................................
..................A beautiful city across the river.:eek::eek:

Funny jokes!!!!!! Let me just say this, the Vikings are an awfully dangerous 0-2 team, so when we get rolling, look out............

Practice at the Vikings stadium was delayed nearly two hours today, after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the ground. Police were called to investigate. After a complete analysis, forensic experts

Knock Knock.....Who's there........Owen.......Owen Who?.........O and 2 like the Vikings!!!!

Why doesn't North Dakota have a professional football team? Because then Minnesota would want one too.

Sorry Guys!

OH what a run.

Man good thing they canceled practice, That extra energy saved by All Day AP must have let him run for the longest touchdown of his career so far, only a 80 yarder.:thumbsup: Feelin the purple pain yet?:D OH what a run.

Ah OH Favre is starting to get in synk with his recievers, Uh Oh, we got our 2 best d backs back. Uh Oh, Sydney will be back in a couple more games. OH man, the purple pain is a comin. Sneak in the back door and freight train over every one the last half, right through the SB.

Last edited:
I try my hardest to be a Vikes fan, but its never been easy. I've never been a Farve fan in the least, and now he's with the Vikings!!! I dont understand why this team has such an infactuation with over-the-hill-grey-headed quarterbacks? Maybe they should consider calling up Fran Tarkington. I seen him on TV the other day and he was throwing a football around with some H.S. kids. He looked pretty good to me, I say sign him up!!!

I've always had trouble understanding people that like them when there good but don't stick with them through the hard times. You don't think every other team goes through ups and downs? There's the True Vikings fans, then there's the bandwagon type fans that really irk me.

I've been a Vikings fan since I was knee high to a grasshopper, I stick with my team no matter what. Sure wish there were more of us.

I try my hardest to be a Vikes fan, but its never been easy. I've never been a Farve fan in the least, and now he's with the Vikings!!! I dont understand why this team has such an infactuation with over-the-hill-grey-headed quarterbacks? Maybe they should consider calling up Fran Tarkington. I seen him on TV the other day and he was throwing a football around with some H.S. kids. He looked pretty good to me, I say sign him up!!!

I've always had trouble understanding people that like them when there good but don't stick with them through the hard times. You don't think every other team goes through ups and downs? There's the True Vikings fans, then there's the bandwagon type fans that really irk me.

I've been a Vikings fan since I was knee high to a grasshopper, I stick with my team no matter what. Sure wish there were more of us.

I've lived in MN all my life and just because they have a few pro teams doesnt mean I have to like them or cheer for them. I have many better things to do with my life and my time then to worry about some over paid sissy's. And yes, I have been there. I spent 10 years of my life being a paid professional athlete, I know of what I speak. I am not a "bandwagon type", because I dont like them now and still wont no matter how successful they are. My animosity is not just for the Vikings, its for any pro sport. I have no time for it at all. I started this post with only humor in mind. Seems theres always a spoiler. I'll cheer for who I want and when I want, and I certainly dont need any lectures about it either. Go Pens!! :cheers:

Sorry that was taken out of context....... I personally don't care too much I guess if you like them or not. Some of us enjoy football more than others, which is fine. Jeezzzzz

I've lived in MN all my life and just because they have a few pro teams doesnt mean I have to like them or cheer for them. I have many better things to do with my life and my time then to worry about some over paid sissy's. And yes, I have been there. I spent 10 years of my life being a paid professional athlete, I know of what I speak. I am not a "bandwagon type", because I dont like them now and still wont no matter how successful they are. My animosity is not just for the Vikings, its for any pro sport. I have no time for it at all. I started this post with only humor in mind. Seems theres always a spoiler. I'll cheer for who I want and when I want, and I certainly dont need any lectures about it either. Go Pens!! :cheers:

I think the spoiler is your reaction to something taken way out of context.
If your going to throw jokes about the Vikings out here, I'll throw things back, even though I may laugh at the Vikings jokes.....

Happy Hunting

Laugh all you want, thats your right. Just as its my right to not like them or any pro sport for that matter. I laugh at people who get so enchanted by something that is nothing more then a distraction. People who get mad when someone doesnt join their cheers, people who get mad when you only cheer once and not for every game. And it really amazes me why people get so hung up on something they have no influence on. You dont help them win or lose!

Laugh all you want, thats your right. Just as its my right to not like them or any pro sport for that matter. I laugh at people who get so enchanted by something that is nothing more then a distraction. People who get mad when someone doesnt join their cheers, people who get mad when you only cheer once and not for every game. And it really amazes me why people get so hung up on something they have no influence on. You dont help them win or lose!

What pro team did you play for? I might want an autograph. And so your saying if you did play, that the croud routing you on did not help?
Or did you get booo's and things tossed at you.:D

Sorry Guys!

sweet.......

I'm not laughing at you man, chill out....... Right now your sounding as if you were one of those Terrell Owens type athletes...... Ease up man.....

What pro team did you play for? I might want an autograph. And so your saying if you did play, that the croud routing you on did not help?
Or did you get booo's and things tossed at you.:D

Nope, never heard any boo's. Never played on a team. With team sports its to easy to blame someone else for personal short comings. And no, when you are in a zone and playing hard, you do not hear the crowd no matter how loud they are. If you hear them, then you are not focused.

Labman: TRUCE!!! However, I was never a Terrel Owens type. He's the perfect example of why I cant stand multi million dollar athletes.

Back