Varmint guns

I have my heart set on a new Winchester model 70 Featherweight in 22-250. I'm a model 70 fan, The Rifleman's rifle.

I have a Model 70 Sporter .30-06 with a Nikon Monarch 3 x 9 scope that I have never hunted.

I have several varmint rifles in .204, .223, . 25-06 (late-season, smart coyote, long-shooting choice) & a .17 Remmie. All work just fine, but after I put a .204 barrel on my G2 Contender rifle, that has become my preferred piece . . . easy to carry, unGodly accurate, and very flat-shooting. I've never lost a 'Yote with it and I've bagged "many." Have fun!

I have several varmint rifles in .204, .223, . 25-06 (late-season, smart coyote, long-shooting choice) & a .17 Remmie. All work just fine, but after I put a .204 barrel on my G2 Contender rifle, that has become my preferred piece . . . easy to carry, unGodly accurate, and very flat-shooting. I've never lost a 'Yote with it and I've bagged "many." Have fun!

Yep Yep Yep. 204, 22-250, or 220 swift . My choice, but all of the areas we all hunt have different needs. Great pics from one poster in crop fields. Down hear a shotgun is all we need most of the time. I can tell that different methods well be needed for different terrains. 223 Works also for you AR-15 guys, But I am a m-16A2 - M16A5 kind of Guy. :)

Back