Uplanders Warehouse???

dodgeboy75

Has anybody bought anything off their site???? Experiences good or bad???

We have Gander Mountain, Bass Pro and Cabelas around but they don't carry alot of upland clothing or dog stuff.

I just ordered some gear from them about a month ago. Great customer service. I had a bunch of questions about pro's and con's of different items. Customer service agent took the time out to answer all my questions and make recommendations when asked. I received my order within 3-4 days. I would definitely buy from them again.

I have bought from them. Nothing but great experiences. All questions were answered and they went out of the way to get the right product to me.

2% of your purchase also goes to the Conservation group of your choice. That is a great business!! :thumbsup:

I know it's better to spend money at local shops but nobody around has a decent selection of upland gear. Plenty of orange for deer hunters but not much else.

Taking a break from honey-do lists here at the house, and wearing an Uplander's Warehouse hat all day.

Have only ordered once from them, a couple hats, a t-shirt, and pair of gloves, but delivery was fast and issue free. Will order from them again if the need arises.

I to made my first ever order from Uplanders warehouse. Very satisfied with their service. Will order from them again very soon. I loved that window decal, even though my wife wouldnt let me put it on the truck window LOL. Guess she thinks I might be chasing something different than pheasant tails.

Uplanders

HI they are located in my hometown, great folks own and run the business. they have been very supportive of our local Pheasans forever fundraiser! YOU Wont be disappointed in their efforts or knowledge, or service!

Back