Upland truck bed set up

Fitfarms

I just got a cap for my truck for our yearly trip to SD. Prior we have had an open bed with kennel covers. I have been searching the site for pics and ideas how to set up my truck bed for cost effective ideas. I will have two labs and a total of three guys in my truck. The set up will only be in my truck for 2-3 weeks of the year than stored in my barn the rest. I love projects like this and would appreciate any pics and ideas from anyone who has done a setup

Thanks I have searched the site and all of the old posts. I was wondering if anyone had any more or new ideas. Thanks

I hunt out of a Suburban and my setup may be a little simple for most but its functional. I just built a carpeted platform about 8" off the floor that holds 2 crates and I use two flat wrapping paper bins underneath. Simply a means to have more storage, no security etc. bins slide easy on the carpeting. Shelf has one verticle 1x8 in the middle for support and to keep the bins in place somewhat.

The truck cap was $100 Craig's List, bought the doors from WW. Everything else was mostly scrap wood from left over projects. Easily hauls 4 dogs, 2 guys and gear for 3 trips, 3 weeks each trip out west.

Back