Upland Lanyard

PointnLab

picture.php

Hey Guys,

I make lanyards on the side, and made this as a gift to a buddy that has a commercial pheasant ranch. He wanted a whistle lanyard that he could carry his whistle, e-collar controller, and a flush/kill counter. So I made a rather fancy one with 2 regular whistle clips, and an additional removeable/adjustable whistle drop...this drop can be used without lifting the weight of the e-collar controller. An additional accessory loop for clipping anything desired to. And a double barrel counter for points/flushes and kills.

What do you think? Have any other ideas or comments on how to make it better?

Hope you're all gettin' after 'em!

GDF

I would be interested in one as well.

picture.php

Hey Guys,

I make lanyards on the side, and made this as a gift to a buddy that has a commercial pheasant ranch. He wanted a whistle lanyard that he could carry his whistle, e-collar controller, and a flush/kill counter. So I made a rather fancy one with 2 regular whistle clips, and an additional removeable/adjustable whistle drop...this drop can be used without lifting the weight of the e-collar controller. An additional accessory loop for clipping anything desired to. And a double barrel counter for points/flushes and kills.

What do you think? Have any other ideas or comments on how to make it better?

Hope you're all gettin' after 'em!

GDF

Sorry, been on the road a couple days.

Lanyard without the flush counters is $45 to your door. The flush counters cost me $8. So $55 with the counters.

Don't know if this is kosher, but my website is www.wellhunglanyards.com

Thanks for the nice comments and interest. It's a new design I planned to make for myself (in fact made myself one today), so this was a prototype for my buddy. He called today and said he loves it! Gotta keep those land owners happy!

Last edited:
Anyway you could mail me a prototype to test out too? :D Seriously, those are awesome. I'll show the wife so she can put it on my Christmas list. I'd also like a little bit of a simpler one for field trials. I haven't looked at your website yet but I'm assuming you have those?

Cowboy...got some real plain jane whistle lanyards and matching leashes designed specifically for tests/trials. I can also make something to meet your specific needs. Just check them out on the site.

Girly colors too to keep your bride happy!:p

Last edited:
Back