UGuide

modog1

Hello all,
Well this is the first year I will be staying with at a UGuide Camp. We have Cattail Haven reserved for Nov. 19-22. My father in law and I usually stay at a motel in Mitchell and hunt state land. We have a couple more people joining us this year and the Uguide price for accommodations and a some private land seemed like one heck of a deal.

I was wondering if anyone has hunted and stayed here before and if so if you have any suggestions on what to expect.

Thanks!

I have hunted Uguide properties 3-4 times in the last few years. They live up to the hype. In my experience we have the number of the property owner to call when we are a little bit out to make sure the house is ready. Meet with them and they will drive you to each property you can hunt, sometimes they will have maps made out. Ask them lots of questions since they know when the birds have been showing up. I have been to the west river property the past couple of years and the owner and land out there are great. Good grouse hunting to.

I was wondering if anyone has hunted and stayed here before and if so if you have any suggestions on what to expect.

If you are looking for a self guided wild bird hunt, you will enjoy yourself. I hunted at Cattail Haven 2 times.

Back