Tuff-pad

quanah labs

I just ordered some tuff pad for my labs pads just a min ago and I was wondering what you guys think of this product?

My lab seems to have sensitive pads so I'm hoping this will not only help a sore pad she is currently dealing with, but also to toughen them up.

So is there a certain way you guys use the product or is it pretty much just do what the label says?

i didn't see much benefit in the product for my dogs.....dogbooties.com, easy solution, they stay on well, if you know how to put them on correctly.

Wrap your dog's paws with duct tape. Make sure everything is covered so sand burrs cannot penetrate. Sometimes you may need to reapply during the day. At the end of the day if the tape does not easily come off, pour some water on the tape. Will come off easily in an hour.

If used according to the directions it will work. You may even apply it more if your dogs feet are as tender as you say. It is just an iodine based solution that aids in drying the pad some to help it callous a bit. I've used it in the past when my calendar was full of hunts to help keep the pads in good shape.

Back