Tuf-Foot availability?

matto

Last night I started applying Tuf-Foot to my dogs' feet in preparation for our trip to SD in a few weeks. The bottle was close to empty so I made a mental note to order more today. This stuff is out of stock everywhere! LCS, Double U, GDS, even Amazon and Walmart are out of stock. Maybe a few places overseas have some inventory, but I couldn't find any domestically. Anybody know where some might be available? Anybody have something else they use to prep/toughen paws for the season?

Where are you located? I have a couple bottles I'd give away if your near me. (Central Minnesota)

I had to buy pad heal this year as I haven't been able to locate Tuf-foot either. Has a nice brush for applying it.

Where are you located? I have a couple bottles I'd give away if your near me. (Central Minnesota)
Thanks very much for the offer. Wish I could take you up on it, but I'm in south central Kansas.

Need to check out this "pad heal" product.

When I was having trouble finding this stuff earlier this week I emailed them via the link on the website. Here's the response from yesterday afternoon:

Dear Matt,

I am pleased to let you know that we are picking up a large quantity of TUF-FOOT from our bottler on Monday morning, October 23rd. We plan to spend all next week packing and shipping to our retailers and to individuals who have written to us since we ran out in June.

You can wait a couple of weeks until your preferred seller receives their TUF-FOOT, or you can order from us on our website. I plan to open the website order page by Monday.

Just let me know how you would like to proceed.

Thank you for supporting TUF-FOOT.

Back