Truck shocks

I am hoping I can keep the difference between what I can get for my old truck and what I have to pay for my new truck...under $10,000. If I can, I will get a new truck. If the difference between old and new starts pushing $20000 or more...I will likely end up replacing the shocks and putting another 100,000 miles on what I have. At least that's my plan right now.

I just put Bilstein 5100 on my truck to level the front and firm up the rear. The F150 stock stuff sucks. Huge improvement for less than 500. In parts.

What year is the F150? Off road pkg? Thanks! I have a 2015 SCREW with the off road & towing pkg that I bought new. Aluminum body. 110 k miles. I have towed trailers up to 8500 lb. My boat & trailer weighs 6000 lb, until you put in 115 gal of gas. Std tires most of the year, LTs for hunting season. No bounce, good tire wear, no swaying. I will be replacing the shocks with Bilstiens when they are needed.

It's 2021 screw 4x4 I drive a lot of forest service roads and don't tow anything heavy just 4 wheeler and motorcycle. It only has 38000 miles on it but the suspension was a huge upgrade. it doesn't float around on rough roads anymore feels firm but not harsh now. I had the fox 2.0 stuff on my last truck. I think I like Bilstein better so far. Time will tell on that though.

Back