Truck Seat Covers

fishpond

Does anyone have any experience with seatcoversunlimited.com?

I'd also look into any recommendations .

Thanks,

Carl

My Christmas present this year was a set of cabelas tactical seat covers by ruff ruff for my crew max tundra. They are great no fit like a glove, I would highly recommend them to any one. Custom made for make and model, took about 2 hours to install.

My cousin that I hunt with in MO and SD bought a MudRiver double barrel (double seat) cover for his 3/4 ton crew cab Chevy. It's the same material as their kennel covers and was great when we were sliding gear, dogs, guns, etc into his back seat. Seemed very durable and saved any damage to his seats. I highly recommend the Mud Diver brand for anything to be honest as I've used their kennel covers, kennel pads, and bags for years with no issues. I think he said Amazon was the best deal he could find.

I run neoprene covers in my rigs, Wet Okole in my Jeep & Cabelas in my Tacoma. Very easy to keep clean. I prefer the camo pattern in the truck over the black in the Jeep. Both fit very well & you can wash them in-place. To make them easier to install due to the snug fit, I removed the seats from each rig.

I have no experience with seatcoversunlimited.com, however.

I also have the mud river double barrel for the back seat of my truck that i bought, didn't know I was getting full seat covers for Christmas. Mud river is very nice except not wide enough I have turned mine 90 degrees and use tarp clamps to get full coverage, also easy to remove when not needed.

I like the Wet Okole seat covers, lots af options and great fit.

Why bother I have a 2008 GMC Sierra with 101,000 + miles & my seats look great. I sprayed it with waterproofing when I got it. When It gets coffee or blood just wipe off with wet cloth cleans right up. In 3 years I will buy a new truck & I don't see the seats wearing out.

Back