TriStar Brittany SxS 12 ga.

Dakotazeb

I thought this was such a good deal that I would post it here. The gun is listed on Shotgunworld, com. For $425 plus $30 shipping a guy couldn't go wrong. If it was a 16 ga. I already own it. I did PM WI ditch chicken about this gun as he was looking for a 12 ga. SxS for around $500.

http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=218535

If anyone does contact Greg about this gun please tell him that I referred you to him. He is located in North Dakota.

George Eberle (Dakotazeb)
Aberdeen, SD

Very kind of you to post this up DZ

Thanks

Zeb
Nice of you to post this but I was wondering you wanted a SxS Why not this one? why not go with a 12gage? A few extra pellets never hurt my odds any.

Zeb
Nice of you to post this but I was wondering you wanted a SxS Why not this one? why not go with a 12gage? A few extra pellets never hurt my odds any.

If I get a SxS I want a 16 ga. to go with my 16 ga. O/U. I think the only negative on this Brittany 12 ga. is that the stock has been shortened. LOP is 13 3/4". Other than that it sure would make someone a great gun for the money.

I did not see the LOP had been shortened. This is not a bad looking gun for the price. I can see your point of wanting to keep the shells the same in your guns.

Back