Tri tronics

GSPX3

Just a quick note about Tri tronics warranty service .I sent my pro g2 exp transmitter back cause antenna would not come unscrewed.I called them on 5/17/10 told them about problem they gave me a repair # sent it to them that same day then on 5/27/10 i received my transmitter back from them so i open box up and to my surprise there is a brand new g3 transmitter with charging base included plus no charge. Just letting everyone know what a great company they are to deal with.:10sign:

I'm glad you posted this. My tri-tronics G3 transmitter just fell from the counter and the knob broke off. I was pissed and planned to just buy a different kind of collar. This day in age it is easy to forget that there are companies that do customer service and stand firmly behind their products. I will contact them today and see how they treat me. It is my fault that the transmitter fell off the counter, but it didn't hit hard enough that the dial should've broke off. We'll see what they say and report back to the group.

My Sport 60 Tri-tronics has been awesome. I've had it for 7 years now, not one single problem with it. Same battery and everything.

My Sport Basic G3 is on its 3rd season, no problems yet. It can control 2 dogs at a time. The "buzz" function is great for training young dogs, a warning 1st before the "pain" comes.........................

My Sport Basic G3 is on its 3rd season, no problems yet. It can control 2 dogs at a time. The "buzz" function is great for training young dogs, a warning 1st before the "pain" comes.........................

i think every dog collar comes with a beeper or buzzer.

its how i trained my dog for hunting and obeying a few commands. i beeped probably 4 times when i tell him to come here... ignore, one quick shock he listens. after a few days of learning the collar, he learned quickly that a first beep is a warning.

its the best way humane to train your dog. i sure wouldnt wanna put a shock collar on my 2 year old kid if hes not gonna listen to me... so same thought with a dog, however a baby pup can out run you opposed to a 2 year old human baby. ;)

there are lots of ways people trained their dogs before shock collars came around as well.

Back