Tri-Tronics Accessory Beeper

Ptnglab

I have a Tri-Tronics accessory beeper for sale. It works great, just cleaning up some things I no longer need. Would like to get $75.00 for it, Questions, call Larry at 320-980-3367. I am in the St Cloud, MN area

Last edited:
Beeper

Might be interested...how old is it? What is the model number and cost new?

Thanks,

Jon

It is 3 years old, but was not used last year at all. I bought a 2 dog dogtra taining collar with beepers so I did not need it. There is no model # on it or the box. I do have all the instructions that it came with. I am not sure how much I paid for it, but I am guessing around $100.00 plus tax.

Beeper

I hunted with a fellow that used one on his pointer in sorghum - and was impressed, as I can't see any dog under the plant leaves, but the beeper sure let's you know...10 feet away and the dog is on the chase!

Still thinking about it...maybe $50?

It is 3 years old, but was not used last year at all. I bought a 2 dog dogtra taining collar with beepers so I did not need it. There is no model # on it or the box. I do have all the instructions that it came with. I am not sure how much I paid for it, but I am guessing around $100.00 plus tax.

$100 is about right for a new one. I see this model on eBay new for $99 with free shipping. TriTronics has a new model out that looks much improved but retails for $119.

Ptnglab, you're the guy that has the Dogtra 2500T&B or 2502T&B, right? Still like that unit? I think I'm going to get the 2502T&B before this fall.

Yes, Zeb, I did buy that Dogtra 2502 T&B. I love it. It was a great unit for me. My friend that I am selling the Sport 65 BPR for is going to buy the same thing.

Last edited:
JonnyB, I will sell the beeper to you for $50 (plus shipping if you want it shipped). Let me know.

Thanks, Larry

If JonnyB decides not to take the deal, I would be interested.

beeper collar

Will take the beeper collar - $50 plus ship costs.

Maybe you would call me and we can discuss the particulars: address and payment method et al.

Jon

952-935-3140

Back