Thunderstorm roosters!!!!!😎

benelli-banger

This storm is just getting going, but we managed to get 4 with lightning in the near distance! Weird! Roosters were cackling like crazy! My buddy shot 3 on public, lost one, and I missed one and got one in the last 15 minutes…several flushed wild as well. Rain was falling intermittently as well. Wind is blowing now very strong, supposed to get 60 mph plus!!!!!

We had crazy weather here, high temp of 70, wind gust of 82 mph in Sioux City, a couple tornados in the area, power out for 5-6 hours and woke up to temps almost 50 degrees cooler this morning. The implement dealer lost the roof off their new addition, several machine sheds were leveled or had substaintial damage close to town. Very wierd for mid December.

Those crowing roosters would have been fun to experience.

I think that would be a fun experience to hear roosters cackling from f-16s flying over.
Yeah, we could hear them from all directions! Broke the sound barrier. This has happened a few times…those guys were REALLY low!!! Lower than what is allowed…cool, however! Came from the base near Rapid…300 miles away…20 minute flight? Less?

Back