Three-day pheasant hunt ...what a deal!

jonnyB

"SD Magazine" has a brief spread about a pheasant hunt lodge; three-day, four night hunting deal. Single person rate only - $8,095.

Five star meals might include ever-popular prime rib or pheasant and wild rice, while listening to harp music. The rate for six or more is only $6095 per person. I assume tax is added to these rates...

I can't wait to sign-up!

What. A. Deal. I can't even eat if I'm not listening to harp music. Sign me up! :nutz:

Last edited:
When you look at their website, it looks like it would be just an awesome little vacation (albeit horribly spendy). You just can't think of it as hunting. And for people that do....well, they just know any different. If people want to spend that kind of $$ in my state to shoot a few pen-raised birds & live like a king for a couple days...let 'em.

When you look at their website, it looks like it would be just an awesome little vacation (albeit horribly spendy). You just can't think of it as hunting. And for people that do....well, they just know any different. If people want to spend that kind of $$ in my state to shoot a few pen-raised birds & live like a king for a couple days...let 'em.

it's a testimony to what has happened to the sport of pheasant hunting in SD.

Back