Thread got pulled??? Why ??

kick them up

Just wondering why my thread on the KS forum about me dealing with poachers got pulled. :confused:

Please advise!:mad:

Kick'em Up

The thread titled 'I am a whiner" was pulled. For good reason.;) Looking in to the other one now. Threads starting off looking for arguement right out of the gate clearly break the rules and will be removed. No one needs it.
:cheers:

Kick, I don't have a clue. Was looking forward to hear how it went. Only thing I can think of is it is a glitch. It has happened a couple times in the past when doing server work. Rare, but has happened. Normaly there is a few that get lost if I remember in that case, along with a few posts. Otherwise someone other then me had a problem with it. But nothing was said about it in the place we go over things like that. Typicaly we let eachother know if one of us did something or wish to. That is the reason I think it would have to be a glitch. The only one closed as far as I know was the one above. Start it up again please, I would like to hear the update. I looked at all your posts and it is gone gone.

Actually meeting with GW and KDWP Park land Mnaager this afternoon. They are pressing charges after my last set of pics showing them on my place 5 min before they meet with the GW then lied to his face. :eek:

Back