This aint right for us Texans

SALLYSUE

Tomorrow
Rain and SnowHigh35Low26
3526 Rain and Snow
Periods of rain and snow. Some sleet may mix in. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 70%. A slushy accumulation of around one inch

Sounds like a decent day. It might hit 20 for us today and supposed to be getting colder until Thursday. Then possibility of more snow.

I'll give you that one, still cold here, but at least the sun is shining and melting some snow off the pavement.

35 degrees and rain would feel tropical. havent had a warm spell all winter. snow is higher than the mail boxes. no end in sight yet high of maybe 10 on wed.

Snowing now and except for Tuesday and Wednesday, we're forecast to have snow/rain mix through Monday.

Today in the sunny North east Spokane, WA.. we were 50 degrees. It was a good day to run your dog and take a walk. Tony even got his toe-nails clipped outside in the sun.......Bob

Today in the sunny North east Spokane, WA.. we were 50 degrees. It was a good day to run your dog and take a walk. Tony even got his toe-nails clipped outside in the sun.......Bob

Wish I could just clip the nails on my dogs; have to use a Dremel with a sanding drum. Their nails splinter too bad when clipped.

I must confess I used a Dremal tool also. If I used a clippers Tony would scream bloody murder. A vet once clipped high into the quick and he was a bloody mess........Bob

Landed in Austin for a conference and what do I get...SNOW. It's snowing in Austin.

By the way; what is a bab? :D If they are anything like the 'babes' at Bone Daddy's in Austin (just left), point me toward the beach.

babes on the beach? it will be awhile before we see that. we are still driving trucks on the lake when snow isnt too deep. ice is still 24" thick

Jim, it snowed a bit here this morning. But now it is 1:15pm and the snow is gone and it is 40 degrees. But one sloppy mess out there right now..........Bob

VZW, I know your well how your weather is back there. I was born and raised in Minnesota. That is why I live here.

Last edited:
I guess age does make a person wiser. I am kind of thinking I should've gone somewhere more than two hours south of home for school.

I guess age does make a person wiser. I am kind of thinking I should've gone somewhere more than two hours south of home for school.

Look at the bright side. You could of went two hours north for school:) What you studing. Get really good grades so someone in florida will hire you.

For once i have to agree with CAPT COOTIE:eek: get good grades or you might turn out like him:D:D the world couldnt handle to capt coots

Back