The quail hound has a new interest

quail hound

Well I've found something new to spend my money on... art. In the last month I have purchased a limited edition signed Rosemary Millette print and today I found another piece of art that I couldn't live without. The artist is a Utah native now living in Auburn, Ca by the name of Dave Allread. He is a sculptur and has some very beautiful and interesting pieces. I talked with him about a possible commissioned piece of my springer JP as well. Here is my new piece.

20130112_184703.jpg

20130112_184752.jpg

Nice stuff

Very very nice:thumbsup:--have you got a place picked out to display it or are you going to have to move it around to decide on a final spot? Always seems to be a problem for me.:D

Very very nice:thumbsup:--have you got a place picked out to display it or are you going to have to move it around to decide on a final spot? Always seems to be a problem for me.:D

I think I've found the perfect spot but it may get moved a few times just so I'm sure.:thumbsup:

Very nice!!! Just one more expensive hobby for us all!!! I have 3 from Millette and could use a few more!!!

Back