The new guy

raankin76

Hello all im new to the board, so i thought i would say hi. I avidly hunt pheasants in wa. even though its not that great. It gives my gsp maggie and I something to do that we both love. Ill post some pics when i figure out how to.:cheers:

Welcome to UPH. Hope you are having a good season!!!!:cheers:

Its been a very good season for me. my first time to north dakota was great we shot a limit every day. the bird hunting close to home not so much,but i guess you cant have every thing. Its all about the driving, walking, and working the dogs. Man i love to bird hunt!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to UPH, I live on the east side also, I know what you mean when you lousy pheasant hunting over here. Boy things can't get any worse here, I hope.......Bob

Welcome aboard! I actually had a banner year so far for WA State, especially since I'm dogless at-present & have hunted over a friend's young pup. We've logged lots of miles, but all of the Summer scouting & door-knocking paid dividends. Hopefully next season, I'll be following my own young pup if the canine fertility gods & luck cooperate.

still birds out there

well let me start by saying good afternoon. I went out to the res this morning and shot one rooster and missed two. My girl maggie did a great job for wild birds. Im a proud owner. I hunted about 3 hours and saw probably saw 12 birds. there still there just harder to lock down!!!!!!!

Welcome to the site. Glad you are having some luck this season. Sounds about like me. I'm seeing them, they just don't want to hold.

Back