SW Kansas WIHA Pheasant Hunting

Jax74

Looking to add some more hunters and their dogs to our group for the upcoming opening weekend of the 2018 Kansas pheasant season. We will be hunting WIHA's. SW Kansas area.

Sharon Springs! further north west. But I do have some family out in Meade that I'm going to try and get together with later in the season!

If your interested in travailing north a bit we would love to have a extra hunter and a bird dog would make all the difference!

Otherwise I can contact you when I'm headed to Meade and maybe we could meet up then!

We will be lodged at the Super 8 motel in Liberal, KS
747 East Pancake Blvd
Liberal, KS
We will be hunting around Sublette, Meade, Hugeton, and as far north as Montezuma. You guys are more than welcome to join us. Big fields to cover.
I do plan on making another trip or two to Kansas later on in the season.

That would be great! Please keep me in mind if you do need an extra hunter and dog. Thank you!

I moved to AZ from Colorado a year ago. I used to hunt both side of the Ks/Colo line. it would take 2 out of state lic now to hunt the areas I am famillar with.

747 East Pancake Blvd
Liberal, KS
We will be hunting around Sublette, Meade, Hugeton, and as far north as Montezuma. You guys are more than welcome to join us. Big fields to cover.

So call that phone # and just ask for jax74,, got it.;) Good luck you guys. Have fun

Pheasant hunt

I'll see you at super eight Liberal Ks on Friday the 9th. I will be in a white Sprinter coming from AZ

747 East Pancake Blvd
Liberal, KS

I was still around just not posting much. I was still checking in from time to time. Your health and family still good? How is that bear of a dog my ding dong Lab was trying to start shit with? Those boys still talk about that trip you were kind enough to host us on. That offer to go to SD is still good. You get to my house and I will do the rest.

My name is Jason Bullis. My cell number:806.681.2550
If you have any questions, feel free to call me.

I was still around just not p
osting much. I was still checking in from time to time. Your health and family still good? How is that bear of a dog my ding dong Lab was trying to start shit with? Those boys still talk about that trip you were kind enough to host us on. That offer to go to SD is still good. You get to my house and I will do the rest.

We are all good here. My mom passed away last fall actually it was a year ago today. When she got sick we ended with my niece and nephew.. As always I appreciate the invitation but it doesn't seem right for me to run off and leave my wife alone with those two. Screwed around and didn't have chip on heartworm. He's been on 10 weeks restrictions. Your right he was a 100 lb dog I thought you were full of it. But back down to about 95 now. New pups good, shes going to be a lot of fun. If she was about a month older I'd try to sucker you into taking her with you to South Dakota. The last year in a single paragraph.:)
If you and your boys are up to it, I'm up for another holiday hunt or really anytime you all can get away. Good to hear from you , take care Tom.

Hey Jax74! I will definitely keep you in mind! I don't know that any of my family members out there have a bird dog so I'm pretty sure we would enjoy having you two!

We are all good here. My mom passed away last fall actually it was a year ago today. When she got sick we ended with my niece and nephew.. As always I appreciate the invitation but it doesn't seem right for me to run off and leave my wife alone with those two. Screwed around and didn't have chip on heartworm. He's been on 10 weeks restrictions. Your right he was a 100 lb dog I thought you were full of it. But back down to about 95 now. New pups good, shes going to be a lot of fun. If she was about a month older I'd try to sucker you into taking her with you to South Dakota. The last year in a single paragraph.:)
If you and your boys are up to it, I'm up for another holiday hunt or really anytime you all can get away. Good to hear from you , take care Tom.

Man that is a lot in a year. Good for you for being there for your niece and nephew, i know that has been an adjustment. I am going to have to be thinking of a new dog myself. Buddy will be 10 in March and starting to slow a bit. I am planning on getting my 2 sons out after Christmas, it has to be on breaks as the oldest is a teacher and my younger one is a junior in college. For sure I would take your pup with me next year for sure.

Back