Susquehanna Valley PF Fun Shoot

bauerline

Here is a flyer for the Susquehanna Valley Chapter's Fun Shoot. It will be held at Central Penn Sporting Clays in Wellsville, Pa. (close to York, Pa).
2012funshootflyer.jpg

As of now we will have a gun cabinet for the silent auction. We also were lucky enough to have Onpoint Outfitters in Confluence, Pa donate a hunt for two people that includes 8 birds, guide and bird cleaning. We are working on other items as well.

We have added a 6 pheasant hunt that includes dogs, guide and some clays from the 5 stand at S & M Hunting Lodge. S & M is located on Rt. 30 between Gettysburg and New Oxford, Pa.

You're right, John. I sent some info the the club that is doing the hunt test and hope some of them come to our shoot. Even if they can't shoot the course they can bid on some of our items.

If anybody is interested in making a bid on an item but can't make the shoot let me know and I can place a bid for you. I'll contact anybody who does that and let them know if other bids are made. Let me know if you're interested.

John,

If you run your boys, good luck...but I know those Springers don't rely on luck!:thumbsup:

We had great weather for our shoot and everything went well. We had a decent amount of shooters come out and we were able to give out some great prizes. We also auctioned off some wonderful donations. This year was our best year for sponsors and we will be able to hold our youth and veterans hunt this fall. We'll also be able to help improve local habitat for another year. Shon Robbins also showed up to do some shooting with some chapter members on the 5 stand.

Springerjohn, it was good to see you there. Thanks for coming out and your donation.

Back