Super Raffle Tickets Now Available - Northern Colorado Pheasants Forever

chadsbritt

Hey everyone,

It's that time of year again when we start supporting the cause. Tickets to the annual Northern Colorado Super Raffle are now available. You can purchase them online at http://nocopf.com/nocopf-2016-super-raffle

This year's grand prize includes a 64 gun safe, a Browning Citori, and an Esky cooler! :eek: If that isn't enough, we have 19 other prizes that are sure to entice you. Good luck to all of those that purchase tickets.

PS - Tickets are limited and this has sold out each of the last three years!

Just purchased my 7 tickets Chad!! We have a Soccer tourney the same weekend in South Denver, so I doubt I will make it to the banquet this year!! Maybe I will get lucky on the Super Raffle!!:thumbsup::cheers:

Just purchased my 7 tickets Chad!! We have a Soccer tourney the same weekend in South Denver, so I doubt I will make it to the banquet this year!! Maybe I will get lucky on the Super Raffle!!:thumbsup::cheers:

Thanks Chad! I hope you win! :10sign:

Can you win more than one time in the Super Raffle Chad?:cheers:

A single ticket can only win one time. Once it's pulled, it is not put back into the drawing. But if you buy numerous tickets you can win numerous times.
;)

It was nice meeting so many folks at the banquet last night, here are a few photos I took there: https://goo.gl/photos/t4T5RAYpPwh5orCw9

Chad, I think you were the other emcee when LaChance was not running the microphone? Great job on things and well done last night :10sign:

Last edited:
Thank you for posting the pictures. It was a great night and we appreciate all of the support from those whom participated in the event. We cannot do any of this without all of you. :10sign::10sign::10sign:

Yes, I was the other Chad whom jumped on the mic a few different times. Hopefully I did okay.

Thank you for posting the pictures. It was a great night and we appreciate all of the support from those whom participated in the event. We cannot do any of this without all of you. :10sign::10sign::10sign:

Yes, I was the other Chad whom jumped on the mic a few different times. Hopefully I did okay.

I am another Chad waiting for my Super raffle winnings!!!lol Do you post them up Chad? What did the puppies go for this year?:cheers:

I am another Chad waiting for my Super raffle winnings!!!lol Do you post them up Chad? What did the puppies go for this year?:cheers:

Chad,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you struck out this year. :( I will try to have the winners posted to our website in the next couple of days.

The puppies were a hit; the GSP sold for $1,700 and the Bearpoint lab sold for $2,000! :eek:

Chad,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you struck out this year. :( I will try to have the winners posted to our website in the next couple of days.

The puppies were a hit; the GSP sold for $1,700 and the Bearpoint lab sold for $2,000! :eek:

As usual!!! Gonna have to punch Dunlap in the peppers!! He won twice...Thomas Majors always spends a heap at the banquets..Couple other guy's i know won as well!!!:)

Back