Super Raffle - Northern Colorado Pheasants Forever

chadsbritt

:thumbsup:Hello All,

In the spirit of helping the cause, I thought I'd give a shameless plug for Northern Colorado PF's 2014 Super Raffle. The raffle is bigger and better than ever. The grand prize includes 3 really nice guns and a 24 gun safe! In addition, 5 additional gun winners will be drawn. Tickets are limited to 1000, and the drawing will be at the annual banquet on March 8th. See the website for more information and to purchase tickets online.

http://www.nocopf.com/

P.S. Banquet tickets are now available online too!

Good luck.

Not to steal your thread, but Montana PF has a better raffle getting ready to start. Sales are limited to 1500 tickets and they are giving away 52 guns (a gun a week). Not bad odds for a gun raffle.

It's all support for the birds. I'm a member if the NE Colorado chapter of PF and a Holyoke property owner so I'm not thumbing my nose up at anybody. Just spreading the word on other raffles that are out there. Cheers.

Homer, I think you just did, might have been a little more tasteful to start your own thread!:)

Glad you said it.

Homer, I hear what you're saying but it sounds like your telling people to buy the MT tickets vs the NOCO tickets because its a "better deal." At least we're all in it for the birds. :)

Chad, NOCO had the 52 gun raffle as well or was it the whole state? Plus it was done in one day, which I like better! :cheers:

Hey everyone,

Don't forget to stop by and say high at the sportsman's show this weekend. The PF booth will be by the dog demonstration area. If you're not a member, sign up at the show. Tickets to 3 different raffles will be available.

I'll be there Saturday until 3:00.

Good for you Chadbritts,

And good for your chapter, thank you for your hard work. I know how much time and effort goes into PF/QF chapters.:thumbsup:

Good for you Chadbritts,

And good for your chapter, thank you for your hard work. I know how much time and effort goes into PF/QF chapters.:thumbsup:

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, it does take a lot of effort but is definitely worth it.

Good Luck Chad, hope everything turns out well. Takes alot of time and effort to pull one off. Looking at your web site it seems like you have a bunch of nice stuff. Dove hunt seems like it would be pretty cool.

Back