Stock Market

We’re warming up next week…70’s, maybe some 80’s…yeah, we’re lucky for a few months here…many months it’s crappy here! I hunt into January, but Feb-April is not great, May is often wet and cool and not very inviting…😖

Skeeter, Those temps are wonderful. Enjoy them. WOW
Funny how we adapt. I grew up in New Jersey as a kid playing ball in 98 degrees, 95% humidity no problem.
Now living in Alaska I find 75 degrees, 25% humidity too hot on a blazing sunny day.

The coldest I ever experienced as a kid was 6F above ice fishing and thought that was crazy cold.
Now in the winters -20s and I'm splitting firewood in a polar fleece shirt and wool hat and too warm.

Your timing talk about RIOT is impeccable—I was eyeing it too and missed the boat! FOMO hitting hard right now. I'm relatively new here, just joined the forum. It's awesome to see folks discussing crypto ETFs and trading strategies. Speaking of which, stumbled upon this interesting AI-driven approach to cryptocurrency trading at bitcodemethod.dev. Has anyone tried it? Curious to hear your thoughts and experiences. Always keen to learn from the seasoned traders in this community!

Last edited:
Your timing talk about RIOT is impeccable—I was eyeing it too and missed the boat! FOMO hitting hard right now. I'm relatively new here, just joined the forum. It's awesome to see folks discussing crypto ETFs and trading strategies. Speaking of which, stumbled upon this interesting AI-driven approach to cryptocurrency trading at bitcodemethod.dev. Has anyone tried it? Curious to hear your thoughts and experiences. Always keen to learn from the seasoned traders in this community!
GBTC and Microstrategies are other plays on BTC

It was a good year, S&P 500 gained almost 25%.
The stock market, a dynamic arena of opportunity, ignites the spirit of investors worldwide. With platforms like raceoption, accessibility and innovation thrive. It's a landscape where dreams take flight, where strategic moves yield fruitful returns. Each fluctuation represents a chance for growth, a testament to resilience and adaptability. Embracing the market's ebbs and flows fosters not just financial gains but also invaluable lessons in patience and perseverance. With raceoption as a trusted guide, navigating this exciting race becomes not just a pursuit of profit but a journey of empowerment and enlightenment. The stock market: a boundless realm of possibilities awaits.

Last edited:
RSP is an ETF that is an equally-weighted version of the S & P 500 if you’re concerned about the normal S & P 500’s top 10 holdings making up about 32% of the portfolio…

Wasn’t necessarily directing at you, AtTheMurph, just providing an alternative to the other participant(s) that you had wisely cautioned…sorry to condescend, my good fellow…😂 No effort expended, 2 seconds of my time? I’ll let you command this discussion, it would appear it’s in good hands with you in charge. 🍻🍻 I retired 10 months ago from a 34 year career as a Financial Advisor…mainly because I could, and it had always been a goal of mine. But in retrospect, it’s REALLY nice not having to deal with the public…🤓 🍾🥳

Last edited:
Wasn’t necessarily directing at you, AtTheMurph, just providing an alternative to the other participant(s) that you had wisely cautioned…sorry to condescend, my good fellow…😂 No effort expended, 2 seconds of my time? I’ll let you command this discussion, it would appear it’s in good hands with you in charge. 🍻🍻 I retired 10 months ago from a 34 year career as a Financial Advisor…mainly because I could, and it had always been a goal of mine. But in retrospect, it’s REALLY nice not having to deal with the public…🤓 🍾🥳
34 years is chump time!
(I'm in my 34th year, not because I have to, but because I want to, for now.) ☺️ I retired for a couple years but was bored out of my mind. Wasn't prepared. I'm getting closer mentally but sitting around at 57 yrs old wasn't for me.

Back