SQUEEKY New Breed of DOG

BleuBijou

Got it figured out, check the link in my 3rd post!!!!!!!! Sorry for the mishap!!!!

Last edited:
716758716" bgcolor="

Ummm....

IT didn't work for me!! Got distracted a little with some fire news!!! I will try again!!

Is it a pointer, retriever or flusher? Because we all know if it ain't a ______ it ain't worth a crap.

If it blows a ACL , what does a guy do??????

I say, turn it loose to breed and then you can hunt hoggs with a cow decoy!!!! Just a thought!!!!!LOL

Good one Bleu,

It's one smart pig. like the guy said, " no one messes with a 400lb hog". besides it works for cheap pizza and doctor pepper. how can a guy go wrong with that...:D

I kid you not, we use to have the same damn thing with a pig at our place. She would follow me out to fields..running along side the truck. One time I was working on the truck with a tire/wheel off. All of a son the whole truck is swaying around on the jack. I was like..WTH? I looked up front.. She was itching herself on the bumper and nearly knocked the truck off the jack. She was a free bred sow. She had pneumonia and was down in a tractor rut at a farm where I was doing service work. I commented on her and the farmer said, you can have her if you want. She had been laying their in water for three days. I felt bad for her, so we took her. We doctored her for a couple of weeks and got her back on her feet. She gave birth to 13 little pigs. I kind of felt bad. The guy who gave her to us wanted to buy her back after she gave birth with her babies. I trust he was going to keep her. As soon as he got her back. He let her get sick again in his poor conditions and he gave her to someone who wanted to butcher her. I know, I know..she was just a pig but kind of a special deal if you know what I mean.

Back