Springer Spaniel Training - Update

NewmanCA

First time post for me.. Your are getting great advice. I strongly encourage you to buy the Hawcroft Gundogs Cocker Spaniel training series 4 disc collection ( no affiliation ). The same principals apply for the springer as do cockers. As noted get the Hup book and another good read is the New Complete English Springer Spaniel 4 th edition. Author Gasow , Edward K Roggenkamp 111. I have a 13.5 year old springer retired and a new almost 7 month old spaniel.
Be patient , persistent and Good Luck !

Pete
NE, Pa.

Thanks Pete,

I will definitely check those out. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to spend much time with the dog as I have to get work done on the farm, but should be able to get going again in a couple of weeks.

Newman. Send me a note. Let me know where your at. I just got back from CA. I was hoping to see you out there. If I can find out a bit more I will give you some contacts. There may be a group right in your back yard. Last weekend was near Porterville. But they are all over CA. There is more events this weekend and a few more as well. I know you would have a great time. Ken

Back