Spring????????

FCSpringer

Gosh, old man winter needs a beat down,LOL:D he just will not let go. Man did it get crappy out today. While many will tough it out at the get togeather, I gotta go to Brainerd for the last midwest trial. Picking my dog back up that ran with another guy for a trial in Ohio. But it looks like it will not require a lawn chair. It is one cold wet wind out there right now.:(

At least you don't have worry about the dogs overheating! LOL Good luck at the trial!

LOL, no, bad weather and bad day. Dog broke. But it was a tempting low sucker chucker. He did a beautiful job otherwise. Ran sweet and had monster finds and great retrieves. But lost him in the second series. Time to relax on the couch , be happy with 2 out of 3 for placements, and get him ready for the National this fall. I hope he is the fifth generation in a row of his lineage to win it. I don't think 4 has been repeated and 5 would be a Secretariat story.:thumbsup: I told every one when I got him , you better win now, because in 4 years this dog is going to be a NFC. Now after 4 years he's going to try. When I picked him as a pup, he looked at me and winked, not kidding. I said OK boy lets go. He has been showing me what he meant.:D

Last edited:
LOL, no, bad weather and bad day. Dog broke. But it was a tempting low sucker chucker. He did a beautiful job otherwise. Ran sweet and had monster finds and great retrieves. But lost him in the second series. Time to relax on the couch , be happy with 2 out of 3 for placements, and get him ready for the National this fall. I hope he is the fifth generation in a row of his lineage to win it. I don't think 4 has been repeated and 5 would be a Secretariat story.:thumbsup: I told every one when I got him , you better win now, because in 4 years this dog is going to be a NFC. Now after 4 years he's going to try. When I picked him as a pup, he looked at me and winked, not kidding. I said OK boy lets go. He has been showing me what he meant.:D

Hey Buddy..I can feel the passion coming through what you write!There is something special about those Springers that's for sure.I am going to have follow this story close.That pup's time has arrived to show the world what he can do....GOOD LUCK!

Back