Sports question???

bobeyerite

How many of the people here are Sport fans of another sport? I, for example, am a football freak. I don't really like any special team. I like to watch the excellent talent some of the players have. I am not into Basketball at all, Baseball, doesn't do much for me. Hockey, I do know and understand the game and enjoy watching it on occasion. How about you??.......Bob

I love football, baseball and some college hoops. I'm really a big card player(texas hold em) so I try and watch that whenever I get a chance. Not real big into watching cars make the same left turn 500 times either. :D

Well, I'll watch anything if it's on but rather watch baseball. That was my passion growing up. I was privilaged to try out for the Det. Tigers, K.C. Royals and the N.Y. Yankes, but just didn't have the size. Oh well.

Merry Christmas
Rod​

Congrats Rod, that is a lot more than a lot of us can say.........Bob

Thanks Bob. It was my passion in school. I had a couple of teachers that would let us skip class during season to go and work on the field and even do some practice. Easy classes though, typing and gym. That's why I still can't type very well! lol

Rod

where you play cards at i love it to
I have a home league that my boss and I started 2 years ago. We just finished up this season and I took 2nd place. It paid me $540, so not to bad, this year we're playing without keeping points, just cash. We play once a month, usually on a Friday night, and the buy in will vary, anywhere between $25 and $50. I'll let you know when and where we plan to play January's tourney if you're interested....:thumbsup:

i will play once in a while i love it might even join your bass club if i dont go broke first with the great economy
You are always welcome to join, it's a friendly game. As far as the bass club our next meeting is january 9th I believe, and it's in Paola at Neighbor's Bar & Grill. We'd love to have you out....I'm in the market for my first bass boat also, looking for at least a 200hp dual console or a 225+ Fish and Ski....

Besides hunting & Fishing....I like Motocross, Snowmobiling/racing, football.

Started playing football in the 3rd grade and played through college. Coached for 12 years before crossing over to the dark side (admin)...so football is a passion for me. Also enjoy a good track meet and cruising around the country in the summer on my BMW. This was taken at a rally in Paonia CO.
summer09035.jpg

I am with rwigg, I think I'm one of the few that will sit through a baseball game anymore, College World Series got to be on of my favorites

Back