spammer

Phil V.

I don't know if anybody else has gotten one but it looks like another spammer is around. For me it came through the thread on knives in the guns & ammo.

It had used the big game and knife thread. When I looked at it there was nothing on it. Whoever it was figured out how to get a response without actually showing up on the thread itself. I can't remember the whole name but it had gold in it. If I get it again I'll forward it to you so it can be watched for.

We do not have a user witht the name you sent me. So I can not deal with it. If we can find the user we can ban them. You gave me wowgoldhuashi

The thread showed no posts, unless someone else has removed them.:confused:

I couldn't anyone by that user name either. I figured it's somebody that knows how to "piggy back" spam without leaving any evidence of being online. I know of some people that can do that.

We do not have a user witht the name you sent me. So I can not deal with it. If we can find the user we can ban them. You gave me wowgoldhuashi

The thread showed no posts, unless someone else has removed them.:confused:

Just ran across this post. I banned wowgoldhuashi and deleted his posts as spam.

Thanks, I kept the reply of his just in case.

Back