south dakota will never be th same

blackcloud27

it's official. funnelcloud, son of blackcloud, and a nephew to the great captain coot is moving to soiux falls aug 13. will be going to augustana and playing football for them on the d-line. glad they have to feed him now. he has gained 40# since nov getting ready for college ball, all muscle. can't remember the last time i have seen leftovers in the fridge. better lock up your daughters also. might even have to start hunting in sd now when i go out to visit him.

it's official. funnelcloud, son of blackcloud, and a nephew to the great captain coot is moving to soiux falls aug 13. will be going to augustana and playing football for them on the d-line. glad they have to feed him now. he has gained 40# since nov getting ready for college ball, all muscle. can't remember the last time i have seen leftovers in the fridge. better lock up your daughters also. might even have to start hunting in sd now when i go out to visit him.

glad i dont live in sioux falls then, but i'll warn my old office.. the great minnehaha county sheriff of blackcloud's present as he likes to strap on gunpowder to cows... we cant have that kind of firework going on in my area. no sir!

Back