South Dakota Opener

haymaker

A friend of mine just told me that his opening weekend hunt has backed out, so he has a opening for that weekend. This is a very good hunt and they do take very good care of their hunters. I am in the process of finding out the details, but if someone would like to get in on a first class South Dakota Opener let me know. I don't think this will be out there very long.

A friend of mine just told me that his opening weekend hunt has backed out, so he has a opening for that weekend. This is a very good hunt and they do take very good care of their hunters. I am in the process of finding out the details, but if someone would like to get in on a first class South Dakota Opener let me know. I don't think this will be out there very long.

would like more info if hunt still available-where,cost, no hunters and ect thanks smokepole

I am interested. Please IM me the details (cost, location, etc.). Thank you.

I would also be VERY interested! Send me some details, I can go on a moments notice and have a good dog!:thumbsup:

Back