Snake Avoidance Class Denver

BleuBijou

FYI... Anyone that enjoys the outdoors with his or her dog is invited to participate in the Snake Avoidance Clinic. At this clinic your dog will receive training with a proven method of snake proofing. Your dog will be trained to recognize snakes by sight, sound or smell and may even warn you that a snake is present so that you can avoid it keeping you and your dog safe.

Snake Avoidance Clinic
Choose either
Saturday or Sunday
June 4th or 5th, 2016

Hosted at: Bass Pro Shops-Denver
7970 Northfield Blvd 7:30 am until 1:00 pm
( Interstate 70 & Quebec ) Come either day and a time convenient to you. You do not have to come at 7:30 am.
Preregistered Dogs have priority over walk-in.

Sponsored by:
The Colorado Gun Dog Association
We have been training dogs to avoid snakes for over 20 years. Our training partner Julian Weslow is a national leader in snake avoidance training. We train ALL BREEDS and sizes of dogs.

Cost is $60.00 per dog

For more information please contact:
Craig Demmon 303-521-9639
Pam Malesker 303-829-4779
Or Fred Prior 303-450-2547
snakeavoidance@coloradogundog.org
(Please put ?Snake Avoidance? in the Subject line.)

Additional information, FAQ and videos available at:
Check our website, www.coloradogundog.org

If you would like to be removed from this email list please let us know and we will remove your email address.

Craig A. Demmon
COLORADO GUN DOG ASSOCIATION
[www.coloradogundog.org]www.coloradogundog.org

I highly recommend these snake training seminars. We have taken our last five labs through the clinics, usually in successive years once they are at least 6 months old. I have seen the positive results with live rattlesnake encounters after the clinics, some in my own back yard. There will be multiple opportunities along the Front Range during the next several months. Take advantage of them.
Tom

Only thing worse than snakes............

is ...SPIDERS... snakes are nothing compared to spiders; damn things are everywhere and they have fangs with poison and hairy little legs. It's not safe:eek:

Back