Small Munsterlander Puppies

Small Munsterlander

Thanks for the comment.
We love this breed.
They are hands down the best we have ever owned.
G

Hey wolfy don't go there, have you Owned a Blue River Springer?:D
I like the way they look like a springer but yet piont. I have hunted with a couple here and at that time there was very few in the US, I was told, Is that true?

I like the way they look like a springer

FC,

I don't see where the SMP's look at all like a Springer. But they are great dogs. I have a couple of friends that have them.

If you want a pointing dog that looks like a Springer, have you ever looked at the French Spaniels? Only one breeder in the US and he's Paul Fischenich in Dodge Center, MN. I hunted with Paul and his dogs a year ago today. They are some very pretty dogs. They work close and at a slower pace than my Britts. Here's Paul's web site: http://www.minnesotafrenchspaniels.com/

Zeb

Huh,:rolleyes: The ones I saw looked exactly like springers only taller longer legged, bigger. In fact he called him his springer on steroids.And looking at his web they look like allot of field bred springers to me, Any way beautifull dogs.:thumbsup: Wish I could own one of each and just hunt all the time. The ones here in MN were black and white, do they come in those collors or is there a tri collored one two?

Last edited:
FC,

Here's a picture of a SMP and a French Spaniel. You tell me which one looks more like a Springer?

No offense here, but I've been around SMP's for several years and don't think they look at all like a Springer. And I've had more Springers over the years than any other breed.

The SMP's are great dogs. My best friend loves his. Great hunting dog and great pet.

Guess we are kind of hijacking this thread. Sorry wolfx2!!

Zeb

Black & White SM

If the ones you saw were black & white chances are they were Large Munsterlanders. All of the SM I have ever seen were either a rohn or drak brown & white.

Wolfx2,

I have only been around the Small Munsterlanders like you have that are roan or dark brown (liver) and white. The coats seem to vary a lot and I really like the shorter coats like yours appear to have. I've sen some really bushy ones that I didn't care for. You have some nice looking dogs. They will make someone a great dog.

Zeb

No offence taken George, Sorry too Wolf for getting going on your pup add here hope you don't mind. I am looking at a photo of your beautifull female here and the Head of a male of a friend of mine, I guess I have seen similaritys in the ones I saw this dog has a similar head to your georgous male on your web. And I know of a buch of ESS's that have ticing like him too, Our dogs have that real dark liver brownish collor too. How many Pups do you have Left? Your photo here of your female is priceless. I couldn't help my self for putting here on here, She does look allot like a dog we have.

main7.jpg

ADSC_0283.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the complement

Yes we do have 3 males left. They are 9 weeks old and we are asking $800 each.
The photo you placed on here is of a female we bought in Aug. Her name is Bella and she is a doll. As you can see she loves playing with the pups.
Garry

Back