Small Munsterlander Puppies!

wolfx2

Happy to announce one of our females Dizzy has had her litter on 7/4/16.
We still have a few pups available.
We sell our pups for $900 each this includes front dew claws removed, all their shots up to 8 weeks, a pre-paid registration to NAVHDA which is similar to AKC and tracks all the pedigrees of the breed. This registration will get your pedigree sent to you showing you as the owner and Wolf Creek Kennel as the breeder of record.
We also include a two year puppy health warranty based on the dogs hunting abilities if for some reason a genetic or hereditary health issue. I have never heard of any of these issues in this breed but we want to stand behind our quality dogs.
Let us know if you want to be added to our next litter list.
Our website is http://www.speedy61.webs.com

Garry Payton
Wolf Creek Kennel
618-889-7318

I have a Deutscher Wachtelhund and they sure look like S M Also what I read about them it sounds like my gal. She is a supper good hunting partner can you say anything more about them

Hunters

Yes SM's are great hunters with tons of natural ability. About all the training I do with them is teach them to whoa, heal etc. They are natural retrievers.
Best nose of any dog I have ever hunted with plus they are loving and want to be with you. I have some dogs that were just machines these dogs are personable.

I got to give the Germans credit on the breeding of these dogs

Yes sir sallysue they basicly bred your dog to point birds that is a small munsterlander machine in the fields non stop energy & non stop lovers in the home could not ask for much more out of a breed of dog... Very family oriented dogs... Smart smart dogs as well...

Back