Small Munsterlander Litter

wolfx2

See our new litter announcement post below. We are now taking names for our next litter due in August 2012.

Last edited:
I just contacted Kris Hill about getting a puppy. She has a litter coming due this weekend, but I am low man on the pole :eek:
She is not real sure how large the litter will be.
If that does not work out I will be in contact with you.

Having said all of that.

Anyone interested in a great hunting dog that is also a great house pet should seriously consider this breed of dog. I am not going to get into a which breed is better bla bla bla but I will say this is the best hunting/pet dog breed I have ever been around

How much are the pups? I have always been interested in the Small Munsterlander but it seems to be still very rare to find a breeder. That is about the time I will be looking to get a pup though.

We are again expecting a litter at the end of May 2012.
We have had a successful breeding between our male Axel and Lucy.
We do have a few open spots on our litter list so if your looking for a high quality, pure bred SM give us a call or visit our website. http://www.speedy61.webs.com

To remind you of how our program works we sell our pups for $800 each either sex. This includes your pre-paid NAVHDA registration and a two year puppy health warranty.
As soon as they open their eyes we take photos from several angles so you can see the pups markings.
Then we send out all the male photos and female photos to the corresponding next litter list.
Once the first person on the list makes their pick that photo is taken out of the photos and then then we move to the next party on the list and on down the line till all pups are taken.
Once you make your pick we ask a $100 deposit be sent in with in 10 days to hold your pup. We ask that the $700 balance be paid by either cash or cashier check when the pup goes to their new home.
We can air ship pups for the cost of air fare, shipping crate, gas to airport. I have also met folks halfway to deliver their pups for just my gas. I driven up to 7 hours to do that (rather not but I have).
And of course your always welcome here if you want to pick your pup up.

Last edited:
Back