Small Colorado Mulie

Here is a pic of the deer's left side shed!!!! A little critter damage on the fork!!

IMG_3724.jpg

BB, have you heard more on the big NT?
A thread on another forum with the same buck, A guy claims that the big bulge is a actually a drop tine. Maybe someone will get a pic with the velvet off?

I have some more pic's of him, I will post them, I can't 100% tell, but horns generally will not grow like that without a problem somewhere!!!

Like you said, we may have to wait until he is hard horned!!!

ATT00013.jpg
ATT00004.jpg
ATT00010.jpg

bleu,

i have now problem, believing that freak is the real thing. I have seen tons of freaks in rural area of , wyoming, colorado, montana, utah, and other states. I have seen freaks, in my yard,that compare, now one shoot at them, they are inside city limits. I HAVE seen 300 class dear, stuck,dead dear, on fences, in wyoming, around the cemetery,in casper wyomng. casper star trubine, look it up.:) one of the biggest typically mules I have ever seen.

Last edited:
Lookin at those Pics I can figure out where the pics were takin without much trouble, Time for a scoutin mission

Lookin at those Pics I can figure out where the pics were takin without much trouble, Time for a scoutin mission

I have one pic that will give it away for sure!!!! Help us out and get a pic of him hard horned!!!!!

ATT00007.jpg

That narrows it down to about 4 inches, I drink my beer in a bar about 1/4 mi. from there. I should be able to find that critter. Or at very least get some eye witness accounts.
Makes me wounder the other day somebody up there was talkin about a monster buck laying behind the building next door, Next time Ill go look.

I got the email awhile back too. Was "skeptical" as well ... Maybe he's been feeding around the OTC (Olympic training center) .... and inadvertently found some of that performance enhancing stuff!
These bucks aren't QUITE as impressive, but there were 19 of them, and they ARE 100%b orgainically produced! :cheers:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Hes still around, A friend saw him last week. He lives in the safest place a deer could next to a police station and a TV station in the middle of a bunch of houses and a shoping center.

Back