Small Colorado Mulie

BleuBijou

I Don't think he is a shooter!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

lonniedeer.jpg
lonniedeer001-1.jpg

Got to love those urban deer!!!

Reminds me of when I went Antelope hunting last year in Wyoming. The biggest goat we saw was in the grocery store parking lot.

Sorry, I don't believe so!!!

Last edited:
No sir, but if you look hard enough you just might see him! If you know what I mean,because you both live in the same area.

More information please.
Sorry I'm gonna say FAKE!!!!!

looks like 2 bucks sitting back to back i see 4 main beams. also 4 brow tines. neck looks weird on left side, is that part of other deer. i say fake.

BleuBijou, where did you get this picture from?

If it is real, it certainly is a super non-typical with a lot of crazy grow going on. Appears to be a growth, or possible drop tine still in velvet, on the right side of his neck.

I'm sure the truth will eventually come out. I'll hold judgment until then.

It has a growth on it's neck, most likely a tumor. Tumors can accelerate and produce massive amounts of growth hormone. Yes he has two main beams which would knock down the scoring, even for non-typical. The deer is not healthy, but his rack is most likely the result of the tumor on his neck and eye.

Well if it is real I would have to pass and wait for a bigger one.

Thats one nice looking deer. last year biggest buck i saw was in downtown Craig, co, walked right across the street, in front of me waiting for red light to change. great pic :thumbsup:

Another freak!!!! This one spends a lot of his time in a urban area as well!!!!

deer.jpg

a friend sent me the same picture with two other pictures besides this one, if anyone is interested in seeing them send me your email address and I will send you the pictures I have of him.

Back