Sick

Upland4Ever

So all my times going bird hunting in the coldest days and snowy, I go deer hunting one time and it was'nt very cold and I get sick.

Havent deer hunted sense I was 17 just not my thing anymore really! Stick to bird hunting it's better for the mind I went nutz sitting on a bordum platform all day waiting for something to happen much rather get out and walk with the dog and make things happen!:cheers:

Very true. And you know these people on the eastern side of Nebraska, o theres no bird left so why bird hunt. I would rather go hunt a bird ranch then spend all that money on one deer.

Well you know how it is here in Nebraska, everyone thinks thier a deer hunter. I went cause I was invited but your right, thats what I told my buddies I need to be bird hunting, and of course cause thier lazy hunters theres no bird left in Nebraska.

Probably sick from walking 16 miles the other day and seeing one bird in a half day of hunting:D

haha well ive never got sick being out bird hunting, it's always been deer hunting i dont know maybe laying on the ground at 5am in 20 degree don't help.

Back