Shotguns/Insurance

With all the porch pirates these days, it seems the new thing is, that if it is not inside your home, it is finders-keepers. Would it be too far out of bounds if the homeowners hid in the bushes and shot the thieves as they attempt to leave with their property??? Now I would watch those videos! Can you tell I despise thieves?

With all the porch pirates these days, it seems the new thing is, that if it is not inside your home, it is finders-keepers. Would it be too far out of bounds if the homeowners hid in the bushes and shot the thieves as they attempt to leave with their property??? Now I would watch those videos! Can you tell I despise thieves?
You know, they might consider you a terrorist for saying that, but your my kind of terrorist!

Where can I send some shells Remy? Any size shot?

There is a huge price difference in gun insurance and every policy has something that make me question their value and how well they will pay a simple claim. One I looked at would not pay for the lost Benelli of the O P. The details are in the fine print and there is a lot of fine print to each policy. Erie insurance is not available in my area so that’s not an option. Premiums run from ~$350 to $1k per year for my collection. Given time, even the best safe is easily defeated so that isn’t a deal breaker against theft.

Back